My Books!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

One more update

I am one of those people who cannot concentrate on one story until it is done. I bounce around through several, write short stories on the side and things like that. Of course, I also read. I haven't watched any television or played any computer games for weeks until late last night when I watched an episode of "Running Man" out of Korea.

I also started another story which I am over 2,300 words into, probably half-way through. It's going to be a short story for sure and it is out of my genre. I will be submitting that one but if it isn't accepted I will probably submit it to only one magazine before just putting it on Amazon or maybe on this blog for free or something.

I really couldn't get much writing in last night because the storm and possible flooding was a bit distracting. :p

1 comment:

  1. I can see where the rain, and the floods could be a distraction!

    ReplyDelete