My Books!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Updates & a request


Fantasy is not my genre but apparently some people like the Torik Chronicle stories, and I will be adding to that in a day or two.

I wanted to say that my next science fiction novel is basically done. I think it might need a new title, though. The girl who was to be the main character turned out to share that spot with the guy who was supposed to be the bad guy, but who refused to be the bad guy. So I have decided that she has to have another book eventually.

My problem is that I have no ability to make a cover. I really have no talent for it at all, nor can I afford one at the moment. Not even a really cheap one.

If you could donate even 50 cents to my PayPal (sidebar), I promise that it will only be used for making a cover. Even if I can raise only a few dollars I can get something thrown together by a Fiverr artist.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment