My Books!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Short Note...



I need to focus on the novel and not the short stories for a while. I will still add two or three stories a week to the blog. That is the plan anyway. I need to find a way to make this hobby pay, even if a little bit.

I'm having computer problems, money problems and personal problems all at the same time. That stinks, but that is life. I found out for real today that rubbing two nickels doesn't actually do anything. 
It's harder to write when your hungry, good thing I have editing to do.

It's a pretty sad day when you're wishing for a Ramen Noodle fairy to drop out of the sky. I'll get through it, that is what us humans do, we just keep on keeping on. We are a very stubborn species and that is probably drove us out of the caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment