My Books!

Friday, August 14, 2015

All In One Spot



I put the first seven chapters of Lonely Space in one location on Wattpad to make it easier to read. I don't use the Wattpad account much, but it's as good a place as any to park a 7-part story.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/47015192-lonely-space

By the way, the title doesn't seem to grab attention. I was trying to think of some alternative names for the story.

6,000 Years to New Utopia

Long Voyage to New Utopia

Voyage of the Salutem Novis: Book One - Revolting Robots

I don't know. I'll have to give a lot to this I guess. Eventually it will be published.
------------------------

As always I don't make any money doing this. (I wish I did!) Just bear with me. I will get Oasis: Part Five done soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment