My Books!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What am I working on now?

What am I working on now?

Obviously "The Fourth" (editing) and "Lonely Space" (half-way through first draft) are my top priorities but there are ideas in my head for many other stories. I always have to jot down a chapter or two so I won't forget them.


One of the ideas I had comes from the news headlines about ISIS. I decided what it be in a science fiction context?

What if one of their victims decides to take them on and wipe them out. Not just fight back but it their mission in life to get revenge on what they had done.

Does this sound it has real possibilities? Leave a comment and tell you what you think. Maybe I will post the couple of chapters of the concept and let you respond to it on its own post soon.

Remember that my book, sidebar, is on sale for 99 cents.

Update, story written and submitted for publication today!


No comments:

Post a Comment